OMG!! I am literally dancing with joy as I type this!! My first ever blog nomination… so early… *tries not to faint*
First things first, I would like to thank Huguette Antoun for nominating me for this wonderful award. Huguette is a wonderful human being and an amazing blogger who doesn’t shy away from sharing honest and real opinions on her blog. I absolutely love the spark of authenticity that her blog adds to my feed, so I would totally recommend her blog to anyone who wants to have mature conversations on crucial topics without any sugar-coating!
Here is a link to one of my favorite posts on her blog:- Can you force love?
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers who bring joy into your daily life.
So, here are seven super random facts about me:
- I have the soul of a nomad…
I love travelling… On a bright sunny day (or on a gloomy rainy day), the opportunity to hop on any sort of vehicle and zoom off to any destination at all, thrills me to my core! I am in love with the peace that I experience while I explore unknown roads… I can spend hours, just sitting in a vehicle, looking out of the window as I render my mind thoughtless! Ugh…Talk about heaven!
- I love rainy days…
Now, here is the fact that is despised by all my friends. I don’t know why, but they hate rains… but in my case, my heart dances with joy on gloomy days. There is something about that dark blue hue, that scent of wet soils and the sound of water drops falling on the window pane… all of this pauses time for me, I feel present in that moment… I love that feeling. (PS: The author is , in no way, against the bright sunny days… So, the sun is requested to not take any offense… *k bye* )
- I love blue color…
Now, here’s the tea right… I hate gender stereotypes… actually, I hate stereotyping in every sense. Initially, when I used to tell people about my favorite color, I used to hate their judgmental statements and the way they tried to convince me that a girl must always like the color pink. Now, TBH, this is a petty issue when compared to every other thing that’s wrong about gender stereotyping…so, this is a humble request to every judgmental person… Let’s just get over with this issue and move on to other important things… I need you to be ready for an argument on pay disparity… OH! PLEASE!!
- I hate pseudo-feminism…
Men have all the due rights to cry when they feel like!!
Men shouldn’t be shamed to like make-up or pink color!!
Sadly, Men are raped too, so, in such a case, when a man tries to raise his voice against the molester, we shouldn’t suppress his call in the name of victimization!!
- I hate media propagandas… Our media has a pioneer job in the society, bringing us information from every corner of the world, spreading awareness regarding various issues… but, recently, I have started hating it… because the information that is being brought to us is filtered and refined according to the needs of businesses, which is a huge deviation from the true motive of media! I would truly appreciate it if we were given all the perspectives to a particular piece of news, that way, the consumers will have the freedom to agree to the opinion that resonates with them and discard the other, as they wish…. we shouldn’t be forced to believe a particular school of thought!
- I love dogs…
Seriously… Aren’t dogs the cutest and the most precious little beings on this planet!? I can spend an entire day watching cute puppy videos on YouTube!
- Music is life!!
I can’t live without music…I seriously can’t! I need music for survival! *haha* My day starts with grabbing my headphones and listening to some ‘Feel good’, happy music and it ends with some relaxing and slow melodies! I have a special adoration for instrumentals! Usually, when I have to do any kind of shallow work, I like to do that as I listen to some instrumentals… Music is literally a part of every single thing in my life!
- Zealous Homo sapiens
- Mira & Irina
- Shivani Dubey.
- Ramyani Bhattacharya