Okay…I am going to be honest, I don’t have the wildest idea about how to start this post…Seriously, right now, I am, literally, just staring at my screen, in awe of the amazing love and support that I have been receiving from the talented and amazing blogging community. Since I am at it, I would like to apologize for being MIA these days, I have been going through a rough patch and past few days haven’t been pleasant, so I couldn’t get myself to write humor at all… trust me I tried. *sincere apologies*
So…. coming back to the ever- excited mode….I would like to thank betty11 for nominating me for this award. I have no words to describe my gratitude, I am literally speechless now!
She has an amazing blog by the name What to do this month, where she writes about exciting stuff related to every month! Her posts definitely add to the excitement of an otherwise boring routine, that we are all bound to have in our times!
Thank you so much for the nomination, once again!
I’ll link my favorite post from her blog here:- Some quotes I think you will like
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers who bring joy into your daily life.
7 Facts about me:-
- I just hate cleaning my room…I would rather count all the hair on my head, than get out of my bed and clean my ever-messy room! *to my mom’s utmost delight* *sarcastic stare from my mom* *hehe*
- I have been struggling with insomnia and anxiety! It has been more than a year! Not the most pleasant fact, but I wanna put my authentic self out there! *awkward laugh*
- Although my favorite color is blue, but every single time shop for some clothes , I end up buying white or black! *I seriously don’t know why*
- I want to learn as many languages as I can. According to me, a place’s language is a great help when you want to know about the culture there and I just love exploring new cultures.
- In continuation of the 4th fact, I wanna explore as many cultures as I can. It’s a great way to understand and know more about “how” and “why” our race has evolved socially and also predict our course further.
- I love reading about archelogy and archeological excavations. Honestly, anything related to the human evolution and history…I am so down for that!
- My favorite kind of books are suspense-thrillers!